<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: so sorry.

Friday, February 24, 2012

so sorry.

I am SO so sorry I haven't been around the blog in awhile.

   A lot of you have been emailing me about my mommy funk. Thank you all for your concerns!
I am out of that mommy funk now, my hubby even made my Valentine's Day very special and sweet!
He had a special order come to our door.
Chocolate covered strawberries! All in white chocolate, my favorite!We also had a romantic dinner, kid free, KID FREE. We defiantly needed that little break.
 
  Things have gone crazy in our little world. My hubby was on his way to work in Alberta, when a moose came out of nowhere and slammed into our little cavalier. He is so lucky to be alive right now. He came out with a sprained hand, a small spinal injury, and a ton of scratches. One of the worst calls I have ever gotten in my life! Luckily a highway rescue man, who was off duty at the time, was driving behind my hubby and stayed by his side until ambulance came! Too bad the car was a write off, and wasn't worth much at all!.

  I packed up our whole house (we were renting, the house sold, and we had to be out at the end of the month) and because we couldn't find another place we ended up having to go back to Alberta. We drove 7hrs in a cramped vehicle and are currently living with my parents until hubby is fully healed and able to go back to work!. It's crowded, but I have some help with the girls, and hubby has a quiet area to get the rest he needs.

  I'll try to come back as much as I can, right now things are just cramped and hectic!. Once we are more organized you will defiantly see me around again!

1 Comments:

At February 29, 2012 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Mondays with Mac said...

Glad your mommy funk is over and that your husband is OK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home