<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: McDonald's Smoothie Shopportunity #Cbias

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

McDonald's Smoothie Shopportunity #Cbias

Last night was one of those warm, don't want to be inside and cook days. We decided that taking the kids to McDonald's for dinner and play in the playhouse was the best idea.

   The children's play house section was empty, so our kids had the whole play house to themselves!. I was craving a cold smoothie. They had two different flavors, pineapple mango and strawberry banana. I'm a huge fan of strawberry banana so I went with a medium size and was tempted to drink it all right at the counter...I probably could of to.

   Once we sat down I was able to enjoy some family time with my hubby and our girls. I loved my smoothie, it wasn't to sweet either! I'll defiantly be going for one more often!.

   The kids and hubby enjoyed a "couple" sips of course...considering I came back from the washroom to find it half gone.

   This was Terras first time in the play house, she was proud to be able to climb one step on her own, she kept saying "weeee"

It was so nice to enjoy some family time, the kids were entertained with the playhouse so hubby and I were able to enjoy my smoothie and be able to talk uninterrupted.
 If you want to see more pictures from our experience, please check out my google album here.
 
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias.  All opinions are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home