<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: For the love of Roasted Cauliflower & Homemade chicken balls!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

For the love of Roasted Cauliflower & Homemade chicken balls!

We're huge fans of cauliflower, we usually eat them raw with dip, or steamed and put in a stir fry. Another way we love to eat cauliflower is roasting it! A lot of people don't think of that way, but I'm telling you it's delicious!

All you need:
Head of cauliflower
1tsp salt
3-5tps olive oil
1tsp of roasted garlic and peppers seasoning (optional)


Preheat oven to 400.
Cut the head of cauliflower into little florets/chunks/tree style.
Soak them in hot water for 5-10 minutes, I usually do 10 minutes but I'm sure 5 is fine.
Put them in a bowl, mix 3-5tsps of olive oil, 1tsp of salt, 1tsp of roasted garlic and pepper.
Toss them onto a sheet and throw them into the oven for 12-15 minutes, until they're a little golden!
  I could of put mine in a little longer, but  I had these little eager hungry eyes taunting me.
With the roasted cauliflower, I busted out my new Kitchenaid mixer I received for Christmas and used the grinder attachment for chicken, to make chicken meatballs!
I love this thing!! 
Nothing like raw chicken.
To this, I added
- one egg.
- pack of whole wheat crackers
- seasonings
- any sauce ( I used dry rib sauce from Wal-Mart, we love it)
Rolled them into little balls, Added some onion, and fried them up with a little olive oil.
With a side of whole wheat spaghetti and sauce...dinner was served!
Later that night, we shared a Crush Cream Soda float!
 My favorite.
I hope you all enjoy!!
I was not compensated for this post, all opinions are from me, myself, and I.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home