<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: I'm blank because...

Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm blank because...

I'm weird because...
I can't sleep without my memory foam pillow my mil bought me from costco, goes everywhere with me.
I love the LOOK of snow, hate the cold.
I paint my nails, almost every day.
I'm actually a nail polish addict.
I won't drive in the winter, nope, not happening, oh what's that you need a ride?...walk.
Across the Universe is my go to movie when I'm down...everytime, on repeat.
I eat Doritos with melted cheese whiz ontop...delicious.
I also eat Itchiban noodles, ontop of buttered bread...also delcious.
I dance around to my Ipod, when the kids are in bed, and hubbykinz is at work.
I love the smell of newborns.
I'm obsessed with my almost 3yr old's gorgeous hair.

I'm a bad friend because...
probably forgot to either write, or call to wish you a happy birthday.
I read a text, then don't reply until the next day...or week.
same goes for an email, takes me a few days to even reply.
I cancel plans all the time, sometimes my couch is much more enjoyable.
It takes me a month to call family, just to say hi.

I'm a good friend because...
I'll always be there for anyone, always.
I try to help when it's needed.
I'll try to make you laugh when you need cheering up.
I always wish the best for any of my friends.

I'm sad because...
I wish I did schooling before having kids.
I wish I lived closer to my father.
I wish my really good friends weren't so far away.
I wish I could see my grandpa whose very ill.

I'm happy because...
I have two beautiful, gorgeous girls that I love to death.
I have a wonderful, supporting hubby to be by my side.
I have the best mother in law around, she's a saint.
it's the holidays, decorations, baking, family, love.

I'm excited for...
my children to grow and experience and learn.
Christmas! people I love will be around my family and I.
my new Britax car seat to get here that I won the other day.
ice fishing this year.
hunting next year.
fly fishing next summer.
traveling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home