<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: For the love of yummy yogurt bites.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

For the love of yummy yogurt bites.

Don't you hate when you've had nothing but cravings, all day. Let me guess, you want to eat everything, and I mean...everything, right?.
I wanted to share with you beautiful readers how I make delicious yogurt bites.

For starters, you need an ice cube tray, ( I use a mini ice cube tray I bought at Dollerama)
Yogurt of your favorite flavor
fruit of your choice, I always use frozen blueberries.
(Canadian frozen blueberries from Extra Foods to be exact.)

Now spoon 2-3 blueberries in each little cup

Put about 1/2tsp of strawberry yogurt (or whatever flavor) on top of the blueberries

I know, messy right. Now plop those in the freezer for half an hour.
Take them out, dip the tray in a bit of hot water so they will pop out of the tray easy.
Throw them in a little zip lock baggy and throw them back in the freezer, or eat them all.
Every time you crave something crazy, head right for the yogurt bites!
They melt fast, and the blueberries could get messy.
Super easy right!



Use could use strawberries, raspberries, blueberries...or anything that's freeze-able!

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Blogger ★ JASMINE ★ said...

I literally JUST posted a question on my fb status asking friends if anyone knew how to easily make yogurt & fruit bites! Then seconds my friend Sara sent me your link! Awesome!

My hubby & I are gonna make these this weekend!

Love your blog btw! i just started blogging myself - and am already big on it!

Feel free to follow me, and i will do the same. I think she said your from BC as well? Cant remember!

Anyway, my name is Jasmine :-)
ps. Congrats on the engagement!

www.barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home