<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: For the love of McDonalds & Equal #CBias #EqualCanada @McD_Canada

Friday, December 30, 2011

For the love of McDonalds & Equal #CBias #EqualCanada @McD_Canada

Last night hubby and I ventured out to do a little shopping, kidless...that doesn't happen often!. Whenever we can squeeze in a little time together we always go on a small date. It was getting a bit late, our youngest was in bed already and our oldest was most likely driving hubbys mom crazy so we figured we'd go to @McD_Canada for something yummy, quick, & delicious. 


 Hubby got his usual coffee, he loves Mcdonalds coffee. I didn't feel like coffee when it was already 9pm, I would never sleep!. I did however go to add some sweetener to hubbys coffee for him, I asked the lady behind the counter if they had any #EqualCanada, she pointed and told me to go to the little station. I found one brand but it defiantly wasn't Equal
I then went back to ask for a comment card, but the team was getting ready for closing and the manager wasn't there so I kept my receipt for later.


We then enjoyed our little date with some baked triple berry pies, they were so yummy!


 It was so nice just to sit and talk for a few minutes, without screaming, or mommy and daddy being chanted over and over. Look how dead it was, it was nice being in a quiet atmosphere for once.


 We were able to talk about anything and everything, even the mission with #CBias and if McDonalds was to offer more options for sweeteners like Equal, they would bring in more buisness. Then we continued to talk about our day, and what fun and interesting things the kids did.

When we got home I went online to mcdonalds.ca, and took their survey. I was impressed with how fast and easy it was! I noted that I would love to see Equal Brand Sweetener offered to customers. The staff was great even though they were getting ready to close they still had a smile on their faces when dealing with customers.


At the end of their survey, they offer a coupon! Now if only I had a printer, I would of printed and left to McDonalds in an instant. 


To learn more about Equal:
Check them out on twitter HERE
As well as on facebook HERE
How about McDonalds, on twitter HERE

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias All opinions are my own.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Blogger AnnMarie Brown said...

great post... we went with apple pie and not berry... we did a date night.. and it was most enjoyable.

 
At December 30, 2011 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

Makes me realize that I go there too often at peak times with the kids. I really need a late night date, with coffee...though, we'd probably still talk about the kids anyway, right? lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home