<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: For the love of sisterly love

Friday, January 13, 2012

For the love of sisterly love

Our girls are 18 months apart, they rarely ever leave each others side. As I was going through pictures, I really noticed how loving and caring Caylee is towards her little sister, especially when we first brought Terra home.
                               
 Tons of hugs, kisses, snuggles and cuddles.

  
     

I hope this never ends, they're perfect together! I hope they will always be there for each other when they're older. I always wished I had a brother or sister (I'm an only child), so I could have someone to talk to, and play dolls with. I'm so happy we have two perfect little girls so close in age

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2012 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Mondays with Mac said...

very sweet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home