<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: For the love of 2011

Sunday, January 8, 2012

For the love of 2011

2011 has been an eventful year for us.
  I met my half sister for the very first time, her and her family came to stay with us for a week, I met my youngest niece and nephew to.  I am so happy we finally met, I love them all dearly!
    Caylee turned two years old. She is such a smart, bright little girl.
The girls enjoyed Easter together, tons of little goodies and of course their cute little bunnies.
                                         
We welcomed a new puppy in May, she's quite the little instigator, but her cuteness makes up for it.
 
   Terra turned one years old in September, she had her very own cake, followed with a long bath.
   We moved from Alberta to British Columbia. What should of been about a 7.5-8hr trip, was a 10hr drive. Hubby drove the big U-haul with Caylee and our big dog Abby. I drove our little car with Terra, and Lucy, until Terra wouldn't stop crying. So we stopped and shoved Terra in between Daddy and Caylee. It was a long, quiet drive for me.
   We made it to our new home, unpacked, and returned our U-haul the next day...we discovered that mice have taken over all of our belongings, they were everywhere. My heart was crushed so we ended up staying in a hotel for three days until we could find a new home.

 Caylee and Terra dressed up for Halloween, I had a little Jessie from Toy Story and a little kitty who didn't last long out so she stayed with grandma and handed out candy.
Caylee enjoyed her first movie at the theater, and very first time having popcorn. 
It was a mommy and baby date, we watched Puss in Boots together, then she got bored so we left about 30 minutes before the movie ended.
   The girls enjoyed their winter here so far. Sledding has been their favorite activity.
   My most favorite time of this year was Christmas, I had my parents here, and hubbys mom came over. We had a big dinner, lots of goodies, went sledding, played lots of games, and opened a ton of presents.
New Years, hubby and I ordered Chinese food, watched a movie, and played Donkey Kong on Wii. I wouldn't of had it any other way!!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home