<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart

Wednesday, February 16, 2011



{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
meatlovers skillet...with syrup!!

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
two pairs of shoes, one pair of immitation uggs, and one pair of hunting boots!

{three} city or country?
country!! totally country girl!

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
I'm a stay at home momma, I love all the special moments with my babies!

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
chips, sour cream & onion popcorn!!

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
yes! baby announcements, a golf team annoucement, & basketball.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
actually no, I write on every peice of paper in site.

{eight} do you have freckles?
nope!

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
sure, my man doesn't, but I wouldn't care if he did!

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I don't remember, little love notes to my hubby that I throw in his lunchbox!

Go linky up!!



1 Comments:

At February 17, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

Hey there just wanting to show some comment love, I'm now following you and saw my button on your sidebar- Thanks so much for following Mommy Does... I'll be able to read your posts now! Have a great Thursday! Don't forget! I've got an Ad Space giveaway going on at Mommy Does...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home