<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: Saturday Wish List

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Wish List

I resort to wish shopping...every once in awhile I am able to purchase a want on my wish list if I wanted. I also created a file in my email labeled wish list...so my husband can go through it when he wants to surpise me...he's good at that.
So here we go!
Uggs. I love them. soft, cozy...I set my eyes on these babies! i would LOVE to sink my little toes-ies into these.
you can go HERE - Ugg Australia site.
Next, Sea Breeze hairpins, my favorite colors;
you can purchase them HERE - at beadpod8 Etsy shop.
They're so stinkin' adorable.

Penny Clutch, check out this ladies work, she uses such beautiful fabric, and creates cute diaper/purse/camera bags and more!
go HERE, NicoleMichelles Etsy shop!

next up; these super cutsie glasses that I LOVE! She also makes coffee mugs, shot glasses, and wine glasses...which seem to be perfect for a fun girls night!

you can go HERE - modernmadness Etsy shop

That's on my list this week, maybe next week I'll post some more findings that I loooove, and maybe you will toooo!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home