<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: why don't friends w/ kids have time?

Saturday, January 29, 2011

why don't friends w/ kids have time?

somebody posted this article on facebook...and I loved it!
If only friends stuck around to listen after being asked what I actually do at home!
(besides getting a 10 minute break while nap time to check my stuff online...)
laundry, dishes, toddler bath, baby bath, breakfast, sometimes bath again, vacuum
mop, make lunch, more dishes, chase kids around, balance infant on hip,
[breastfeed like I do?, well ad that in]
anytime + hundred times a day breastfeed, change 20 diapers a day, cook supper, more dishes, more laundry, kids bath, clean bathroom, say good night, have yourself a 5 minute hot bath, then relax.
...after 10 minutes of relaxing, tend to baby...each and every time baby wants your embrace, then sleep...waking up maybe 3 or 4 times in the night with baby, and once with screaming toddler.
repeat..daily...
[include cleaning fridge, ovens, grocery shopping, post office...appointments, & pleasing spouse...so forth...]
(I'm not complaining, I love my life, & love my children more than anything!)

some moms even balance work on top of alll that!
mommyhood=busy, sometimes stressful, fun & loving!
watching your children grow & learn, is amazing!
//Annnnnd END post!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home