<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: Nathania's Phone

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nathania's Phone

So awhile ago I stumbled across this WONDERFUL blog,
I've actually blog stalked her maybe a MILLION times!
well..close enough to a million.
She throws these WICKED parties...called "what's on your cell?" party
EVERY Tuesday you join in & link up!
so this week I decided to join in on the fun, considering I take a crap load of pictures with my blackberry.
Since I'm joining in, you HAVE too,...to.
go link up!

Starting out, Caylee (bugaboo) likes to play mommy, (she's only 20 months old)
I caught her putting baby powder & a diaper on her teddy, pic worthy.
Momma & Chub Deluxe. She was sicky all week, it was TERRIBLE.
I discovered our neighbours dog, uses OUR yard, as his toilet...EVERY time, it's disgusting.
...gremlin.
I'm pretty sure she watches MMA with daddy to much...she can put a serious arm bar on the dog.
Either a pro MMA fighter in the future...or some sort of GANGSTA... YEHHH, WHATTT, OKAAY
This isn't recent...It was actually Chub Deluxe @ 2 days old, LOOK AT THOSE SERIOUS CHEEKS
Lastly...OH NO THIS GUYS TIRE IS FLAT. flat like his ass crack.
(EVERYBODY was laughing in that parking lot)

YOUR TURN!
GO HERE
FOLLOW THE RULES
AND LINK UP =)

1 Comments:

At February 3, 2011 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i love when random people i don't know show me their butt cracks. it's so awesome. not.

thanks for playing with us this week!!! ur family is adorable! come back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home