<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: 5 Delicious Breakfast Ideas.

Friday, July 27, 2012

5 Delicious Breakfast Ideas.



First up...you're guys are going to love this I swear...

Chocolate Banana Baked Oatmeal!
Oh yeah, how good does that look. Head over to Budget Bytes for the recipe!

Secondly, Coconut Crusted French Toast
I'm such a sucker for coconut! Head over to Two Peas and Their Pod for the how-to!

Thirdly, delicious Poppyseed Waffles!
lemonwaffles2

Oh yeah, I love poppy seed cakes and pastries, this is a healthy version, just in waffle style! Head over to PaleOMG for the recipe!

Fourth on the list...Eggs baked in ham cups.
Simple, but so good...my children love this meal, I found this one on Babble.com!

and lastly, breakfast pizza.
 
Nothing says breakfast like pizza..so amazingly good. Head over to Tasty Kitchen for the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home