<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: Help Japan with Swagbucks.com!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Help Japan with Swagbucks.com!!

I partnered with Swagbucks to let my readers know about their efforts to raise money for Japan in the aftermath of the devastating earthquake that happened a few weeks ago.

Feel free to join HERE. when you do, use the code: HelpJapan,
and earn yourself 50 Swagbucks! FIFTY!
If you would like to make a donation using Swagbucks, please click HERE!

if you're unsure of Swagbucks, I can personally tell you it's been
nothing but amazing!!
I love to redeem my points and go shopping at Amazing.com or .ca!
It's so easy to earn Swagbucks by
using special codes, searching, surveys, polls!
you will earn them instantly!, it's only been a few months for me,
but I've earned 4, $5 Amazon cards! so I highly suggest Swagbucks.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home