<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: my baby turned 2 =(

Sunday, March 27, 2011

my baby turned 2 =(


On Thursday, March 24th, @ 5:09am

my bugaboo turned TWO years old.

you can read her birth story here

& it makes me SAD.

but also makes me HAPPY.

She's growing, FAST.

She weighs 30lbs, & is over %100 in height development...

aka, she's tall, taller than MOST kids her age.

she's SMART and FUN.

she can count to TEN.

she can say TONS of words.

she LOVES hugs & kisses.

she adores her BABY sister.

she loves COOKIES.

she loves ARIEL!

she LOVES to dance.

& she loves to CUDDLE.


We had FUN, just the four of us on her birthday.

We had CAKE, & chocolate, lots of balloons & streamers!

She got some dolls, a "baby", movies & clothes! I love you baby girl, you amaze me each & every day! xox

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Nathania! I am the designer for Mod Memento and I just wanted to thank you for stopping in to my blog yesterday to say hello (via Little Miss Momma)! Your blog is so cute! Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! I can totally relate to that feeling of bittersweetness as they grow. My little girl just turned 3...(and she loves Ariel too by the way!)
Thanks again for stopping by my blog, I'm so glad you did because I enjoyed reading through yours!

~Bri~
www.ModMemento.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home