<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: BabyBond Discount Code

Saturday, April 30, 2011

BabyBond Discount Code

For all those breastfeeding mommas out there, or anyone who know any mommas who breastfeed, I have a unique discount code that would offer %25 off when you order from Babybondnursing.com.


Baby Bond offers these amazing breastfeeding covers, where it only covers momma and not baby! It's a great bonding experience, especially out in public. I can't wait to receive my Baby Bond Couture as I still breastfeed my 7 month old!



so here's the code: ATMH



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home