<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week TWO of Mama Monday! Go check it out, link up,
& meet new momma friends!!


1. How did you come to have a 'mommy blog'?
2. What do you do? Do you WAH or homeschool etc?
3. Have you read any parenting books or do you 'go it alone'?


1. After I had my first daughter bugaboo(Caylee), I was browsing the local buy & sell's online and seen these super cute headbands this lady made. I ended up joining her fan page and noticed she started posting giveaways from her blog. I made an account, and started entering her giveaways, eventually noticing other blogs linked to hers...and seeing tutorials, stories, and recipes. So I made mine about a year ago, in January 2011 I made a brand new one, and I'm so happy I did!
BTW, the awesome headbands I purchased came from SHABBY LANE BOUTIQUE! I advise you to go check her BLOG, FACEBOOK, and SHOP out!
2. I am a stay at home momma blogger(even though I don't make any money). I plan to go to school when the time is right, as of right now, I love my life with my busy 23 month old & 5 month old =)
3. I go it alone. If I have a thought, or question, or need advice, I go to my elders, or look it up online.

YOUR TASK:
This week make a massive effort to wear makeup everyday.... even if it is just some lipgloss and mascara. The days that I make an effort to put on some makeup, I always feel nicer than the days I don't! Even if you aren't going anywhere that day, it is nice to feel cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home