<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: is anyone else excited?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

is anyone else excited?


...for the new season of Teen Mom Season 3 tonight?!


Yeah, I'm 22 and LOVE these girls. I've watched every single 16 & pregnant and Teen Mom on MTV since day 1. I've also dragged my hubs into watching most episodes as well.

I absolutely love Maci! She's gorgeous, and such a great mommy! I used to despise Farrah, but now I love her to!. Amber, I have no words for, I can't stand her, and Caitlynn, she's such a sweetheart!! I was actually bouncing on the couch yelling at hubs in excitement!

1 Comments:

At July 6, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATS NATHANIA- You WON the $50.00 gift certificate to SoSoBella Designs. Please contact me at jenglamgirl@gmail.com

THANKS- jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home