<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: what my thursday night consists of...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

what my thursday night consists of...

A nice ICE cold glass of high calorie A&W root beer...
a BIG bowl of sour cream & onion orville popcorn!...all to myself
&...JERSEY SHORE!.
OH YEHHH, it's date night for my Maseykinz every Thursday night at 8pm.

Oh yeah, It's still been -30C here

...LOTS of snow.

...LOTS of cuddles from my little ladies.

Have a great Thursday!!

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2011 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I for the life of myself cannot watch the show. Oh, lawdy. I hear about it oh-so-much. But just can't do it.
I just now brought myself to the point where I watch real housewives of miami just cause I heard a chick saying Scotty Jr. is competitive like his dad. All I could think was Scotty Pipen (sp) cause B watches basketball nonstop. It wasn't bad-bad. but really dramatic and they spend far too much money.
I guess its good for the economy cause my broke bootay- will keep this country in a recession.

 
At March 6, 2011 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

This might just be my Sunday night :)

<3, New Follower
Come get a dose of laughter at A Taste of T

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home