<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart

Friday, June 3, 2011

I haven't done in this in forever, so I figured I'd get too it! You should too, head over to My Little Life and link up!


1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
I would love to landscape honestly! but we don't own a home so out of luck in that area.

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
depends on what the crime was. if it's something like raping or killing a child or murdering your loved one or whatever it is...yay.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
Vaseline, all over the babies room. I won't even go into details.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
I used to go every 6 months until I turned 18 and wasn't on my dads health care anymore. I went in November and had 5 cavities but didn't have any coverage or money to have anything done. I have coverage now and went today, i have nine cavities, NINE. sigh.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)
I used to love bears, until I had a few run-ins. I think penguins are adorable though!

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2011 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I don't have coverage either.... but I'm happy you do! WOOHOO! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home