<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: What better way...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

What better way...

then to start the new year with a BRAND NEW blog! Fresh, clean, & NEW!
(nobody knew me before, let's keep it that way, its a new year!)
Stories, ideas, THOUGHTS, pictures, announcing GIVEAWAYS?!...
whatever is going on in my crazy busy mind.
About ME? Momma of TWO little girls that keep me STUPID busy.
TALENT?!..hah, whatever it is, it hasn't been put to use...yet, hopefully soon before I go crazy.
Engaged to a WONDERFUL manly man...aka hubbykinz...
TWO year old, MY BUGABOO
FOUR month old, Baby Princess...or Chunks DELUXE.
A busy, tired, stay at home MOMMY.
New year, NEW friends, FUN times to be had!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home